Online Customer Service Representative
Achieve Test Prep — Company based in Newark, New Jersey, United States
**Online Customer Service Representative**
**Why Achieve Test Prep?**
We believe our employees empower our company and are the reason behind our success. We are the nation's largest educational consultant and test prep center specializing in credit-by-examination degree paths, headquartered in Wayne, New Jersey.
Most working adults find it challenging to overcome the many obstacles associated with obtaining their college degree. Achieve acts as a counselor, advocate, and partner helping students achieve their degree in less time, with less effort, and for less money utilizing an alternative path to earning college credit known as credit-by-examination. Essentially, Achieve helps students bypass all of the busywork associated with taking certain college courses the traditional way, by instead passing just one test-out exam. While our credit-by-examination programs can shorten the path to any degree at virtually any college, the field where we have the greatest impact is the nursing profession.
Employee engagement and development is one of the keys to our success at Achieve! Embracing a work-from-home model for the entire company, all employees enjoy a better work-life balance through flexible work schedules. Does Achieve sound like the place for you? Apply today!
**The Location**: 100% Work from Home (Virtual Online). Position is open to outside of the US applicants.
**The Schedule**: Flexible schedule with availability during our Business Hours (Mon-Sun 8 am – 9 pm EST). Part-time (minimum 20 hours per week) and full-time available.
**Employment type**: Optional [Permanent job, Freelance]
Achieve Test Prep is currently seeking an Online Customer Service Representative to be part of an energetic and positive team of committed professionals dedicated to assisting students. Employees are expected to provide a high level of Customer Service in an online environment and positively represent the Achieve Test Prep brand.
**Roles & Responsibilities :**
* **Taking inbound calls from customers with questions about their progress towards achieving their degree or navigating our systems**
* **Making outbound calls to customers to address any and all of their customer service needs**
* **Processing customer requests according to established department policies and procedures**
* **Providing timely feedback to the company / customers regarding service failures or customers concerns**
* **Following up with customers in regards to their requests**
* **Receiving and checking customers complaints**
* **Giving advice to customers for which classes to take, and how to be successful in their studies**
* **Assisting in maintaining and monitoring electronic data for established customers**
* **Maintaining detailed files for documentation**
* **Looking for ways to improve processes, procedures, customer service and efficiency**
* **Additional projects or responsibilities as designated by business needs**
**Desired Skills & Experience:**
* Excellent communication skills
* Customer Focus
* Problem Solving / Analysis
* Teamwork Orientation
* Technical Capacity
* Solid time management skills
* Strong critical thinking and decision making skills
* Ability to work under pressure
* Adaptability to changes on a day-by-day basis
* Ability to work autonomously with minimal supervision
* Customer Service and call center experience
* Experience with online Adult education
* Proficient computer and email skills
* Experience with SalesForce and / or G-Suite is a plus
* Reliable internet connection
* Home office or quiet environment with no distractions
* ENGLISH – (Fluent Only) Must comprehend and communicate both written and verbally in English.
* High School Diploma (Graduate).
You can learn more by visiting our website: [www.achievetestprep.com](http://www.achievetestprep.com)
**Apply Online** [**Click Here**](http://www.achievetestprep.com/careers)
Achieve Test Prep communicates frequently through email; please make sure to check your email regularly, including your Spam folder.
Achieve Test Prep is an equal opportunity employer.