Online E-Learning Designer
Achieve Test Prep — Company based in Newark, New Jersey, United States
**Online E-Learning Designer**
**The Location**: 100% Work from Home (Virtual Online). Position is open to outside of the US applicants.
**The Schedule**: Under 20 hours per week. Part-time flexible schedule, with availability during our Business Hours (Mon-Sun 8 am – 9 pm EST).
**Employment type**: Optional [Permanent job, Freelance]
We are currently seeking an Online E-Learning Designer to deliver instruction and support the learning process focusing on student’s needs.
**Roles & Responsibilities:**
* Evaluate training initiatives
* Assess applicability and effectiveness of e-learning solutions
* Improve and edit learning materials for clarity, consistency, and instructional efficacy as well as create measurement tools to assess the effectiveness of training material
* Work towards continuous improvement of course delivery and outcomes
* Collaborate with other content developers and Subject Matter Experts to design and deliver effective training utilizing adult learning techniques and multiple delivery formats
* Monitor projects as appropriate
* Support and administer our enterprise LMS; this includes maintaining content, communicating with end users, answering questions, and facilitating discussions
* Think of alternative ways of making content delivery more engaging for learners
**Desired Skills & Experience:**
* Proven experience with adult learning principles
* Proven experience with course design techniques
* Curriculum development experience
* Solid understanding of adult learning theories and methodologies
* Ability to identify and fulfill adult students needs
* Teaching experience preferred
* Exceptionally creative and collaborative
* Self-disciplined, organized multitasker
* Advanced communication and organization skills
* Strong critical thinking and decision making skills
* Thrives in a busy environment
* Proficient with Powerpoint and LMS systems
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office and other online tools
* ENGLISH – (Fluent Only) Must comprehend and communicate both written and verbally in English.
* Associate’s degree (or equivalent) in Education, Instructional Design, Curriculum or relevant field
**Achieve Test Prep -** _Less time. Less money. Same Degree._
Achieve Test Prep offers credit-by-exam prep programs that help students test out of college courses, thus facilitating transfer credits – which are easier, cheaper, and less time-consuming than traditional coursework.
Achieve Test Prep is growing and expanding into new markets and products.
Our organization has been voted among the **Top 100 Companies for work from home jobs** by FlexJobs.
You can learn more by visiting our website: [www.achievetestprep.com](http://www.achievetestprep.com)
Apply Online [Click Here](http://www.achievetestprep.com/careers%C2%A0)
Achieve Test Prep communicates frequently through email; please make sure to check your email regularly, including your Spam folder.
Achieve Test Prep is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.