Online Statistics Instructor
Achieve Test Prep — Company based in Newark, New Jersey, United States
**Online Statistics Instructor**
**The Location**: 100% Work from Home (Virtual Online). Position is open to US applicants.
**The Schedule**: Up to 20 hours per week, Mondays 7 pm - 10 pm Eastern Time.
**Employment type**: Optional [Contractor, 1099, Freelance, etc]
Achieve Test Prep is seeking an Online Statistics Instructor responsible for the delivery of corresponding course in an online environment. The Online Statistics Instructor will prepare and tutor College students once a week during 3 hours to sit for standardized examinations while motivating and enabling learners to further their educational dreams. Class runs for 8 weeks, then repeats.
**Roles & Responsibilities:**
* Acquaint students to their coursework and communicate course and school requirements
* Facilitate instructional courses using a virtual classroom platform
* Adapt training delivery, in real time, to meet differing experience levels of participants
* Employ synchronous and asynchronous tools to supplement course content
* Provide positive learning experience in which participants are encouraged to be actively engaged in the learning process
* Actively seek evidence of audience engagement, comprehension and provides coaching as necessary
* Track student progress and help students stay on pace to take the examination within 30 days of the class end date
* Respond to student messages and discussions in a timely manner within company guidelines
* Collaborate with Subject Matter Experts to develop and maintain training material
* Become proficient with training material content via self-education
* Meet professional obligations and performance goals through efficient work habits
* Additional duties may include additional support as required
**Desired Skills & Experience:**
* Strong content and subject matter knowledge
* Must be thoroughly versed in the following topics:
* Summarizing Data (Measures of Central Tendencies/Variance, Outliers, etc)
* Probability Distributions (Normal, t, Binomial and Chi Square)
* Hypothesis Testing
* Regression and Correlation
* Solid analytical skills
* Dependable presentation, facilitation and influencing skills
* Organization and time management skills
* Strong critical thinking and decision making skills
* High energy, enthusiastic, motivational training style
* Willingness to present in front of groups or on video
* Excellent communication skills
* Ability to work under pressure
* Adaptability to changes on a day-by-day basis
* Ability to work autonomously with minimal supervision
* Proven success at delivering instructional material
* Proficient computer and email skills
* Proficient in MS Office
* Experience with Adobe Connect is a plus
* Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution ; Three years or more of classroom teaching experience with one year of online teaching experience desired
**Achieve Test Prep** **-** _Less time. Less money. Same Degree_
Achieve Test Prep offers credit-by-exam prep programs that help students test out of college courses, thus facilitating transfer credits – which are easier, cheaper, and less time-consuming than traditional coursework.
Achieve Test Prep is growing and expanding into new markets and products.
Our organization has been voted among the **Top 100 Companies for work from home jobs** by FlexJobs.
* 100% work from home careers available
* Paid time off for full-time employees
* Holidays off
* Defined Contribution Health Benefits
* 401k with company match
* Cooperative and collaborative working environment
Apply Online [Click Here](http://www.achievetestprep.com/careers)
You can learn more by visiting our website: [www.achievetestprep.com](http://www.achievetestprep.com)
Achieve Test Prep communicates frequently through email; please make sure to check your email regularly, including your Spam folder.
Achieve Test Prep is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.