Content Integrations Manager
Ahava Digital Group - Canada - Kitchener — Company based in Kitchener, Ontario, Canada
Are you a perfectionist when it comes to dotting the i's and crossing the t's? Does mixing up your and you're get under your skin? Do you have an eye for good aesthetics and love creating images, designs.... any content in general?
We're on the lookout for a content assistant - someone who can wear many hats and loves the world of social media. The role will require you to create blog posts, social media posts (Facebook, Instagram, & Twitter primarily), and help pull together content calendars for clients.
**Skills you will possess:**
* Design skills (you can use Illustrator and preferably Photoshop as well)
* Strong copy-writing skills
* Knowledge of Facebook ads would be ideal but not a must
* Blogger/ Journalist
* Someone who is great at Instagram
In return, we will pay you in brussel sprouts and champagne (just kidding) - we'll provide you with flexible working hours and a management position for you to move into. We also provide bonuses each time a client target is met, so you have the real chance to double your income!
As part of your application, please send through any portfolios, writing examples, or examples of your work.
**Job tasks and responsibilities**
**Community Strategy & Content Calendars:**
Assist with creation, conception, and presentation of social media strategy and integrated marketing campaigns. Interpret the direction of strategy/planning and creative leads. Communicate and coordinate client service, production and strategy/planning teams ensuring that community strategy supports overall brand goals and objectives. Create and maintain Content Calendars, including copywriting, blogs, eDM's & image creation (either photography or design) as well as other communications materials for social media channels.
Post relevant content in accordance with Content Calendar - Using scheduling tools such a Buffer or Facebook. Some live posts required (Instagram)
Review user generated comments and posts in a quick and timely manner Respond to comments, when appropriate, in order to foster a positive community and add value to the user's experience. Enforce the Social Media Guidelines as defined by the brand. Escalate User Generated Content, where appropriate, to client.
**You should be:**
* Actively participates in a wide variety of social media activities such as blogging, community development and management, social bookmarking, commenting, etc. Understanding of popular social networks – design, functionality, users
* Demonstrated ability to produce community management guidelines and documents that reflects the understanding and implementation of the role of social media and its effects.
* Exceptional communication skills within the agency team. Very high attention to detail. Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills. Ability to recognise and adapt to reflect brand "tones."