Ahava Digital Group HQ — Company based in Kitchener, Ontario, Canada
Ahava Digital’s Web Development Department is seeking a client-focused, team-oriented individual who can apply their technical talents to help our clients with their award-winning websites.
We are looking for an advanced-level front-end website developer who wants to showcase their talents in a friendly, fun, and relaxed work environment for an industry leading provider of web solutions.
This is an advanced-level, contract position with the potential
to evolve into more consistent role.
**Job Responsibilities **
Leverage knowledge of advanced website development
techniques and technologies to assist our clients and team in website maintenance as
well as educate them on best practices. Be able to assess complex, varying
technical challenges and offer functional, future-proof solutions. This is a customer-facing and team-building role, so strong written and verbal communication as well as a desire to help is essential.
**Experience and Skills Required **
· Show experience maintaining responsive websites that look great in both mobile and desktop environments
· Extensive understanding of GIT, SASS, and LESS is a plus
· Strong customer service ethic
· Outstanding written and oral communication skills at both technical and end-user levels to provide customer-oriented assistance in a professional manner.
Experience building designs on top of a content management system is a required (Wordpress, Squarespace, Magento, Shopify, Joomla, PHP and more)
**What We Offer **
Ahava Digital is the industry leading provider of digital solutions
for the education market. We offer:
· A collaborative team environment working closely with skilled designers, web developers, database engineers, software engineers, and web communications experts
· Career development opportunities with exposure to world-class co-workers, Fortune 100 & 500 clients, web technologies, and business contacts.