Software Engineer - Go, GoLang
Belve, Inc — Company based in remote, United States
About the company
About the company We are a globally distributed team working on cutting edge projects for some of the world’s top retail brands, healthcare organizations and financial institutions. Our clients include top retail brands, startups, IoT, crypto currency/blockchain, healthcare and fin-tech organizations. We are looking for motivated and experienced GoLang devs to join us in building cutting edge platforms, apps and open source projects.
Freelance - Remote work possible
The job is a remote position, so the qualified candidate can live anywhere in the USA. The candidate must be an energetic, self-starter who is self-motivated and comfortable working in a remote environment. Infrequent on site work may be required and travel expenses will be covered by the company.
Skills & requirements
Skills & Requirements
- 2+ years as Golang developer
- 5+ years of experience with software development
- Relevant and solid work experience with similar distributed systems
- Focus on writing high quality, testable and maintainable code
- Understanding of data structures, algorithms and design patterns
- Experience with monitoring and performance analysis
- Comfortable with Linux, Unix or OSX
- Experience with micro-services infrastructures
- Experience working with remote/distributed teams
- Business fluent in spoken and written English
Instructions how to apply
Contact us at email@example.com.
Please include a copy of your resume and links to your LinkedIn and Github profiles.
Company website: Belve, Inc
Let them know you found the job via http://www.golangprojects.com
(Companies love to know what recruiting strategies that works)