Director of Angular Consulting
Bitovi — Company based in Chicago, IL
Headquarters: Chicago, IL
- Highly technical - Has completed multiple substantial projects using Angular and its ecosystem of tools. Knows Angular and Angular applications inside and out. Able to teach others to build apps in the best way possible and help guide client projects to success
- Motivated - enthusiastic about the challenges and growth potential, driven to build a business and find new opportunities for projects
- Has open source experience - has made Open Source contributions, preferably in the Angular ecosystem
- Active community participant - has experience with organizing meetups or conferences and speaking on technical topics, preferably related to Angular
- Mentor - interested in training, developing and coaching others
- A bit of entrepreneurial spirit - Some consulting or startup experience would be highly desirable. Must be willing to network, build relationships, and promote Bitovi’s expertise and services to develop a pipeline of new clients
- Ability to fulfill multiple roles - Willingness to be involved in the day to day consulting and development work as well as driving the overall strategic direction for the Angular business segment, finding new clients, and leading a team.
- Business mindset - can set realistic business goals
- Strategy and vision - helping define and communicate vision and strategy for the Angular business segment, while ensuring it aligns with Bitovi’s overall vision and goals
- Employee support and development - helping lead, train, mentor, and manage team members, and be an integral part of a team.
- Bringing in new business - marketing, evangelism, and relationship building to identify and secure new opportunities by promoting our portfolio, people, skills, and open source work
- Project Management and execution - making sure projects are successful and clients are thrilled with our work, this includes oversight, advising, and execution related to project architecture and development.
- Open source development - helping Bitovi to make a valuable contribution to the Angular OS community and evangelize this effort
- Business success - participation in the financial forecasting and review process, as well as helping define revenue goals, and ensure overall success for our client projects.
- Bi-annual company retreats (previously in Las Vegas, New Orleans, and Amelia Island)
- 401(k) plan with matching
- 4 weeks paid vacation
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Life and disability insurance
- Gym membership reimbursement
- Maternity/paternity leave
- Work from home
To apply: Please use this link to apply: https://bitovi.applytojob.com/apply/yAhj1WgcFI/Director-Of-Angular-Consulting?source=weworkremotely Write a resume and a thoughtful cover letter that shows us that you’re the kind of person who would be a great fit for this role. - Focus on your past work and experience, noting relevant experience specific to Angular - Share or point us to some recent work (or your github account) - Fill us in on conferences, meetups, trainings, and other events you’ve been a part of as a speaker or behind the scenes - Include any specific salary requirements or other conditions