BriteCore — Company based in Springfield, MO
Job Type: Full-time
Location: Springfield, MO (Remote Work Encouraged)
Do you want want to make a difference solving interesting problems? Do you want to influence the direction of your career and play a key role in shaping an application’s design? Do you love good typography and are excited about creating a scalable design system?
If you answered "Yes!" to all of those questions, then you might be a great fit for BriteCore. As a member of our growing design team, you would work alongside an excellent group of UI/UX designers as we try to solve complex problems with clear, effective design.
Until now, BriteCore's engineers have been full-stack developers. As a result, the design team has become responsible for creating a polished frontend in our app. We're looking for a team member who can take the lead on this, and help us implement great user experiences. A lot of the skills needed to succeed are those of a front-end developer, but you will be a full member of the design team, and have a lot of say in how our app's design system develops.
If you have expertise in these areas, please apply with us today!
Benefits and Compensation
- $40k-$60k based on experience and proven performance
- Benefit from working alongside and observing a team of world-class engineers and designers
- Comprehensive health insurance coverage including medical, dental, and vision
- Flexible schedule
- Relaxed work environment
- Remote work
- Flexible learning time — explore your ideas and new technologies on the clock
Technologies You Will Utilize
- Vue.js (Experience with Vue, or another frontend JS framework is required)
- SCSS, PostCSS
- Github, various CLI tools
We’ll expect you to
- Work alongside designers to implement features, with a focus on great UX.
- Have a keen sense for what makes an attractive UI
- Communicate clearly
- Welcome feedback and collaboration
- Be friendly, confident, and patient with others
- Stay up on industry best practices and trends
About the Company
At BriteCore, we build gorgeous, scalable, and usable cloud-based insurance software. This is a company where design is deeply valued and has a seat at the table. We have created a team of top performers developing modern systems for the insurance industry. Our team enjoys working together, and takes tremendous pride and ownership in our platform. The environment is progressive – we are building a modular design system for use across all of our products. We love great technology and design and it shows in every aspect of our product. Our team enjoys a flexible, balanced, and stimulating environment. We promote a high quality of life for our employees by allowing them to choose their own schedule and location. Bring creativity, focus, and productivity to your job, and enjoy 40 hour work weeks, flexible paid time off, and remote work.
Job Perks: - Flexible Hours - 3+ weeks Paid Time Off - Competitive Compensation - Comprehensive Health Insurance - Most employees work remotely - Relaxed Work Environment - Explore ideas, new technologies on the clock - Annually attend a conference of your choice - Work alongside talented designers & developers