Meteor Developer for Remote Position - Growing Financial Startup
CAPX is currently hiring engineers with legal authorization to work in the US or Canada. We are unable to sponsor candidates for work visas at this time.
CAPX is designed to serve a marketplace of aprx. 80K companies in the US with annual corporate finance transaction value in hundreds of billions. We are focused on creating our core platform that works on the universal principles of risk management and financial analysis, which would allow us to continue expanding globally with limited FE modifications.
We are a growing start up with a small team of highly experienced professionals. we expect each member to contribute to conception, design, development and improvements of entire CAPX platform without hierarchical constraints. The level of your intellectual curiosity and drive to create something meaningful would be the only key differentiators.
- Rapidly learn the existing logic and structure of the system so that you can contribute to any component of the system that needs growth or change.
- Communicate and collaborate with other team members to learn quickly and contribute positively to the platform.
- Deliver on agreed upon time lines and work without any supervision on your own schedule.
- Own the development – from architecture to FE implementation – for new components of an ever growing system.
- Develop 100% reliable code written with appropriate test structures while maintaining security and user experience as priorities.
- Document your work, share with other developers on the team and continually learn the work done by others to maintain team agility.
- Meaningful track record of developing web applications with demonstrable and detailed full stack experience in a TDD environment.
- Well-versed in ES6, HTML5 and CSS3/SCSS.
- AWS, dev ops and security experience would be huge plus but not mandatory.
- Knowledge of and demonstrable experience of machine learning and deep learning technologies will be a huge plus, but not mandatory.
- Undergraduate or graduate degree in computer science, engineering or other technical disciplines.