Clubhouse — Company based in Anywhere
Clubhouse combines a simple, modern UI with enterprise-grade tools, allowing technology companies to plan and manage their projects effectively, visualize progress across the organization, and define deadlines and milestones based upon data and predictive modeling.
If you understand the pain of working with existing project management tools and want to help us make something approximately one million times better than what’s out there then we want to hear from you!
Who we’re looking for
- You should be an experienced, professional software engineer.
- You should have experience with Clojure application development and best practices.
- You should know how to manage yourself and your time effectively.
- Bonus points if you have experience with Datomic, API design, data science or statistics.
What we offer
- In addition to a competitive salary and benefits, we’re offering a sizable equity stake in the company.
- You’ll be working on a product built specifically for software companies, with the aim of improving the lives of its users. We want you to help guide the product, not just build it for us.
If this sounds like you, please apply below and tell us about yourself.