SPSS, Analytics, and Polling Hero
Cygnal — Company based in Montgomery, Alabama, United States
**NOTE:** Before applying make sure to read the **_WHOLE_** application carefully and follow instructions so that you understand completely the person we are looking for. Applicants failing to follow instructions will be disqualified.
Imagine yourself part of a quickly growing, well-respected company (8 great team members and expanding) that empowers its clients with political intelligence through survey research, data analysis, and message development.
Build survey reports in SPSS, generate presentations and analysis of survey results, improve internal practices, make sure clients receive our services and products in a timely manner.
* Use SPSS to analyze raw data, weight results, conduct statistical analysis, and generate formatted reports
* Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in data sets
* Meet stringent deadlines for generating client reports and analysis
* Design visualizations and tell stories with data
* Help team with survey research process from raw sample to final client reports
* Assist in creating systems/strategies to optimize survey efficiency and quality
* Help with proper utilization of our Teamwork project management system
* Keep senior staff up-to-date on current project statuses
* Research and implement automations and process improvement to reduce time spent on tasks and deliverables
We are a values-based company and our culture is foundational to our success. Every team member that joins our firm must have a set certain set of personal traits - called the Cygnal Values - and must execute their work (internally and externally) in accordance with a defined set of standards - called the Cygnal Ways. Our values and ways are listed below.
* **Up & At ‘Em** - We are always on and radically responsive.
* **Big Brains** - We are curious and love learning.
* **Stretch Armstrong** - We are flexible and always open to change.
* **Servant Leaders** - We lift each other up and selflessly help folks.
* **Donkey Shootin’** - We think critically and take ownership.
* **Crystal Clear** - We manage and exceed expectations.
* **Lean & Mean** - We are efficient and effective.
* **Light-Hearted** - We are enjoyable and fun.
* **Pioneering** - We bring and implement new ideas.
We are quickly becoming one of the most respected and sought-after survey research firms in the United States serving conservative candidates, campaigns, causes, and corporations.
More important than where we are today is where we will be tomorrow, and how you can be a part of that. Please read our 5-year company vision below and imagine how you can play a role in that growth in the future.
**_Include in your application how you can help us achieve our vision._**
We are a team of 25 in multiple countries. We are the most cutting-edge research and communication firm in the world. Government leaders, political parties, and major corporations seek us out to be on their side. We rely on internal and external software solutions to put us and our clients ahead of the competition. We are constantly bringing new ideas to market. Team members are taking phenomenal care of their families. We generate $9.8mil in revenue annually and share $1mil with the team. Although always on, we have time to rest, relax, and recharge.
Negotiable but in the $6.00 - $12.50 USD per hour range.
We pay per hour, and we are looking for FULL TIME working mostly after our US-based team finishes fielding projects (approx. 8pm - 4am Central US Time).
Based on your performance, you can also receive bonuses. All team members are eligible for the monthly company share - a multiplier on salary - based on the company’s financial performance each month.
We love ambition so if you want to improve your skills we offer you the room to do so and grow in the company.