Full-stack Rails Developer (100% remote)
Dradis Framework — Company based in London, UK
via Remotely Awesome Jobs
Our tool, Dradis Framework, is used by 1,000s of hacking experts in 36 countries around the world. We're looking for folks who like to solve problems and build a business and product that people genuinely love to interact with.
What we offer and what we are looking for:
You'll be a trusted and key member of our team, and this is (some of) what you'll end up doing on a day-to-day basis:
- - Improve the experience for our users, help them get the results they need.
- - Detect opportunities to enhance and improve our stack.
- - Extend the coverage of our API layer.
- - Improve our existing products and internal systems. We want to learn from you as you learn from us.
- - Prioritize and decide what features we should tackle next.
- - Rails 5
- - JS, Stimulus, CoffeeScript and Sass
- - Bootstrap and jQuery
- - Postgres and MySQL
- - Sinatra, Resque, Middlemanapp, Chef, Vagrant, Nginx, Unicorn,...
We're looking for a solid Rubyist with «adequate» experience who is comfortable in a 100% remote team and is self-driven.
This is a full-time position for the right candidate and it has an immediate start date. Work 100% remotely.
If you're a good fit, this will be the best job you'll ever have.
The money is not going to be a problem - we take into account where you're based and you will be making more than others in your region. You might not get filthy rich, but you'll also not have to worry about money.
- Your work/life balance will be respected like never before (take time off as needed, no less than 4 weeks).
- You will have an impact on the company.
- You will be encouraged and supported in your personal and professional growth.
- You will be allowed to do your best work, which competitors will copy.
You will have a lot of choice about what to work on.
- You will participate in our yearly company retreats and be sent to conferences and training visits with other employees.
- You will have great hardware and tools to work with.
- You will be part of a new kind of company: small, global, user-centered.
- You will learn, A TON.
How to apply