Senior Ruby on Rails Developer
DVELP Ltd — Company based in London
via We Work Remotely
DVELP is a London based software development consultancy.
We work with leading brands like Nike, Soho House and Twilio helping them to build secure, robust platforms for highly sensitive data.
Our experience ranges from designing and delivering end-to-end digital banking solutions, through to bespoke internal communication tools for the hospitality sector.
We are currently hiring for a Senior Ruby/Rails Developer to join our team. We are looking for someone who is the master of their craft and with experience in setting standards for code and best practice across a team.
To learn more about our approach to both business and coding, please check out our cookbook: https://github.com/DVELP/cookbook.
- Lead and advise on entire projects
- Be hands-on in new and existing code bases
- Work with the existing team to set and maintain standards
of code quality and best practice across the organisation
- Work closely with the product team to understand, scope and advise on the best approach to achieve a business objective
- Experienced and comfortable through the entire lifecycle
of a feature, from ideation to delivery
- Can understand business drivers and make solid proposals for building new features or refining existing ones
- Are a subject matter expert in at least one programming environment
- Have typically 5-8 years experience in a specific
programming domain or language
- Excellent communications skills (native or strong English speaker)
- Experienced working directly with clients or key stakeholders
- Are ambitious and excited to grow with DVELP
We are looking for someone to start as soon as possible, so applications will be considered as and when we receive them. DVELP is a remote-first company and we will therefore accept applications from any location within a +3 hour time zone of London.
To apply: Please send a CV and cover letter (very important) to email@example.com, with the subject line "WeWorkRemotely - Senior Developer"