Customer Success Manager
Follow Up Boss — Company based in San Francisco, CA
via We Work Remotely
Who Is Follow Up Boss?
- We’re a simple, sales-focused CRM for real estate teams (and we use our own product)
- We’re a self funded, profitable company started back in April of 2011
- We’re a remote company with a mostly US-based team
- We don’t just claim to be customer-centric - we live it: https://www.facebook.com/followupboss/reviews
Why Would You Want To Work Here?
- We’re a young, ambitious company who only answers to our customers
- Opportunity to have a big impact on our growth and your career
- No red tape or pointless meetings
- Competitive base salary, health/dental insurance and 20 days paid holiday
This Role Is For You If…
- You would describe yourself as patient, empathetic and having a good sense of humour
- You’re independent, self-motivated and can stay efficient and productive without someone looking over your shoulder all day long
- Superb written and verbal skills (with a professional yet fun demeanor).
- Self motivated and proactive mindset.
- Remote work experience is considered an asset.
- Based in the USA, quiet home office with fast internet.
3+ years experience in a similar customer-facing role (Onboarding, Support, Success, Account Management, or Sales).
Your responsibilities will include:
- Calling, texting and emailing new customers proactively to make sure they are on the road to success with Follow Up Boss.
- On-boarding new customers, helping them connect lead sources, import contacts and setup integrations.
- Setting up and running training sessions with new customers to make sure they are getting the most out of the system.
- Becoming a keen, passionate expert in all things related to real estate lead generation, lead conversion, sales optimization and customer service
- Monitoring accounts to ensure that our customers are thrilled, and looking out for (and addressing) warning signs of churn.
- Advocating customers’ requests and needs across the entire company.
- Helping out the support team with incoming messages and phone calls when necessary.
30 Day Targets:
- Learn the Follow Up Boss software & product offerings to be effective in the position
- Complete all position on-boarding, setup, and initial training
- Virtually meet all Follow Up Boss employees
60 Day Targets:
- Regularly onboard new customers and track progress in Follow Up Boss
- Host the Follow Up Boss training webinar on rotation
- Document product bugs & feature requests
- Answer Onboarding tickets
90 Day Targets:
- Meet or exceed KPI expectations
- Contribute to at least one onboarding process improvement
- Contribute to at least 1 product pitch
- Complete onboarding for new customers within first 30-45 days
- Proactively reach out to new customers with early churn warning signs
- Complete reuired calls/trainings each week
If this sounds like a great fit we would love to hear from you.
To apply: Submit an application at https://grnh.se/5d6ee2nh1