Web Application Developer
GivingData — Company based in Boston, MA
via We Work Remotely
Headquarters: Boston. MA
Not your typical start-up. Join a small and growing software and consulting company serving the social sector. We’ve built (and continue to build) an enterprise-class data management and analytics product serving some of the largest foundations and grantmaking organizations in North America.
Our team is located all around the country: Boston, New York, Seattle, and Pittsburgh. Geographically dispersed, but highly collaborative, you’ll be working alongside seasoned developers building desktop and mobile apps in .NET, AngularJS, and Bootstrap.
We’re a for profit organization supporting the mission-based work of our clients who invest millions each year in health, the environment, education, human rights, the arts, and research. Apply your skills and knowledge to a different kind of bottom line and come build an innovative product with us while supporting the work of amazing organizations working to improve our world.
We’re looking for a smart, energetic developer who’s a quick study, a creative problem solver, and plays nice with others.
- C# and ASP.NET
- SQL Server
- Microsoft Azure Web Apps, Database and Infrastructure skills.
- ORM Experience (NHibernate or Entity Framework)
- Great interpersonal qualities, lateral thinking skills, and can contribute to the solution design and development task grooming process
- A self starter who collaborates well remotely
- Agile development experience
- REST Services and RESTful design
- Domain Driven Design (DDD)
- Experience with a version control system like git
- Experience implementing third party APIs such as Office 365, Box, etc.
- Experience with Azure automation.
- Cloud hosting
- We are only accepting applicants who reside in the United States.
To apply: Send a cover letter and résumé to email@example.com.