Elixir+Phoenix Dev for Community Management Platform
Grid Labs — Company based in Canberra, ACT, Australia
We're a self-funded startup looking for someone to help us with our community management platform. The role we envision is remote part-time for 2-3 months with potential for ongoing. Two of us are programmers and just started Elixir/Phoenix, so we need someone to make the calls we can't.
You love rising to the challenge of a new project with emerging requirements. Taking initiative is something you do to get things done. You know how and when to test requirements, and can work well with others. Building something that people can use makes you happy, and innovating is right up your alley.
* More than basic understanding of Elixir/Phoenix
* Previous experience with testing and deploying apps
* Ability to work with Aurelia and MongoDB
* At least an hour crossover with us (10 PM - 9 AM UTC) once or twice a week.
**If you're interested, please message with**
* Your hourly rate
* Your portfolio (GitHub, website, etc.)
* Social media if you've got any
Feel free to contact us for further details as well. We're happy to give more details about the product we're building on request.