Senior Oracle PLSQL Developer
Integrated Data Services — Company based in IDS
Senior Oracle PLSQL Developer
Los Angeles, CA; Washington D.C.; Rochester, NY; Dayton, OH
Integrated Data Services, Inc. (IDS) is a leading provider of custom software products and Government financial management services. IDS was founded in 1997 in El Segundo, CA, and since that time has seen tremendous growth and success. Currently IDS has offices supporting customers nationwide. By providing customers with fast, efficient and reliable information systems and support services, IDS has become a preferred provider of financial and programmatic systems, services, and solutions across a wide variety of Government agencies.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Oracle database full life cycle development including data modeling, database architecture, SQL and PL/SQL development, unit testing and support.
- Develop high quality software for web-based applications, create fast, easy-to-use, high volume production code, and develop prototypes quickly.
- Contribute in the architecture and implementation of changes across our product base.
- Develop detailed technical analysis and design specifications based on functional requirements.
- Collaborate heavily with fellow developers, designers and analysts to solve problems.
- Create and improve existing reusable database objects.
- Optimize and tune SQL queries to maximize speed and scale.
- Set and follow coding standards.
Knowledge and Skills:
- 7+ years of experience developing Oracle SQL and PL/SQL.
- Experience with continuous integration tools (Jenkins and Hudson) and source control systems (SubVersion, Git).
- Disciplined approach to testing and quality assurance.
- Experience developing JAVA EE applications a plus.
- Experience developing Single Page Applications (SPA) utilizing Bootstrap, AngularJS, backbone.js or Node.js a plus.
Education and Work Experience:
This position requires a minimum of a 4-year degree from an accredited college or university in engineering, information technology, computer science, or other related disciplines. Equivalent work experience may be acceptable in lieu of a degree.
Certificates and Licenses:
Applicants selected for employment will be subject to a Federal background investigation and must meet additional eligibility requirements for access to classified information or materials.
Some travel may be required.
Normal work schedule will be 8:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M., Monday through Friday. May be required to work additional hours and/or weekends, as needed, to meet deadlines or to fulfill travel obligations.
Commensurate with experience.
Company offers full-benefits package including health, dental, vision and 401K plans. IDS is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, creed, age, sex, gender, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, ancestry, pregnancy, perceived pregnancy, medical condition, marital status, familial status, color, religion, uniformed services, veteran status, national origin, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected under local, state or Federal law. A submission of a resume is an expression of interest and not considered an application.
For more information, visit www.get-integrated.com. To apply, please send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com and reference code: SO-OD-VL.
Please note: All candidates for this position will be required to complete a skills based test to demonstrate expertise in the following areas: 1) a programmer’s ability to write a recursive function; 2) a programmer’s ability to handle boundary conditions; and 3) a programmer’s ability to come up with a performant solution. The test should take between 2-4 hours.
**U.S. citizenship and/or green card is required; H1-B visas and other visas are not being sponsored. Relocation expenses are NOT compensated. All jobs are employer paid; no fees to candidates. Third parties or agencies inquiries are not being accepted.**