Senior U/I Developer
Integrated Data Services — Company based in IDS
Senior UI Developer
Los Angeles, CA; Washington D.C.; Rochester, NY; Dayton, OH
Integrated Data Services, Inc. (IDS) is a leading provider of custom software products and Government financial management services. IDS was founded in 1997 in El Segundo, CA, and since that time has seen tremendous growth and success. Currently IDS has offices supporting customers nationwide. By providing customers with fast, efficient and reliable information systems and support services, IDS has become a preferred provider of financial and programmatic systems, services, and solutions across a wide variety of Government agencies.
IDS is seeking a Senior UI Developer with an expert understanding of UI design. You will be responsible for the design and development of web applications using AngularJS. In addition to writing front-end code, you must be able to work with others to take a design concept and develop it into a production ready product. We’re looking for somebody who is a confident problem solver and who proactively challenges traditional solutions.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Write client-side code for web-based applications, create fast, easy-to-use, high volume production applications, and develop prototypes quickly.
- Contribute in the design and implementation of UI changes across our product base.
- Develop detailed technical analysis and design specifications based on functional requirements.
- Collaborate heavily with fellow developers, designers and analysts to solve problems.
- Create and improve existing reusable components.
- Integrate front-end UI with backend services.
- Optimize web applications to maximize speed and scale
- Set and follow coding standards.
Physical & Mental Qualifications:
- Must be able to lift/carry at least 25 lbs.
- Must be able to walk, sit, type, hear, see, speak, and stand for extended periods of time.
- May be required to bend, balance, stretch, reach, twist, walk, kneel, stoop, crouch, push, pull.
- Must be able to remain in a stationary position 80% of the time.
- Must consistently work and type on a computer and may be required to move about inside the office to access file cabinets, office supplies, etc.
Knowledge and Skills:
- 5+ years of experience developing dynamic, highly interactive user interfaces for the web.
- 1+ years using AngularJS.
- Good understanding of the current state of modern web development.
- Disciplined approach to testing and quality assurance.
Education and Work Experience:
This position requires a minimum of a 4-year degree from an accredited college or university in engineering, information technology, computer science, or other related disciplines. Equivalent work experience may be acceptable in lieu of a degree.
Certificates and Licenses:
Applicants selected for employment will be subject to a Federal background investigation and must meet additional eligibility requirements for access to classified information or materials.
Some travel may be required.
Normal work schedule will be 8:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M., Monday through Friday. May be required to work additional hours and/or weekends, as needed, to meet deadlines or to fulfill travel obligations.
Commensurate with experience.
Company offers full-benefits package including health, dental, vision and 401K plans. IDS is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, creed, age, sex, gender, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, ancestry, pregnancy perceived pregnancy, medical condition, marital status, familial status, color, religion, uniformed services, veteran status, national origin, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected under local, state or Federal law. A submission of a resume is an expression of interest and not considered an application.
For more information, visit www.get-integrated.com. To apply, please send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and reference code: IDS-UD-VL.
Please note: All candidates for this position will be required to complete a skills based test to demonstrate expertise in the following areas: 1) a programmer’s ability to write a recursive function; 2) a programmer’s ability to handle boundary conditions; and 3) a programmer’s ability to come up with a performant solution. The test should take between 2-4 hours.
**U.S. citizenship and/or green card is required; H1-B visas and other visas are not being sponsored. Relocation expenses are NOT compensated. All jobs are employer paid; no fees to candidates. Third parties or agencies inquiries are not being accepted.**