Affiliate Marketing Manager
Konsus — Company based in Palo Alto
via Remotely Awesome Jobs
Konsus is a creative service built for clients that value speed, deadline reliability, consistent quality and confidentiality. Konsus recruit top-rated designers and writers globally, and enable this community with custom project software and workflow automations to drive efficiency and remove errors.
Konsus is a deeply creative company with the confidence to believe it can fundamentally change the future of internet work. Konsus delivers a suite of services that all businesses can use to get more done. We deliver services such as Graphic Design, Presentation Design, Online Research, Data Entry and Web Design. Today more than 3,000 businesses, including Deloitte, LinkedIn and Major League Baseball, use Konsus to help them with non-core tasks.
Are you an experienced affiliate-marketing professional? Do you want to work for a revolutionary remote workforce, confident in their ability to define the future of work? Are you driven, persistent, curious, and competitive in your pursuit of opportunities? Would you appreciate to work closely with top management in building a scalable growth channel? Are you excited about working in a remote setting where results are what matters? If you want the freedom to define how affiliate marketing should be conducted in a fast growing and ambitious online company, you should apply now.
What's the opportunity?
As an Affiliate Marketing Manager you will be responsible for scaling our affiliate program. You will work with multiple networks, recruit and manage affiliates, enable them with content and graphics, adjust the commission structure and build a team of affiliate executives to support your efforts.
A successful hire will possess a demonstrated ability to execute rapidly in a fast-paced environment, are highly competitive, relentless and have the ability to collaborate in a team environment using strong interpersonal and communication skills. We’re in the early days of building a world-class remote marketing organization, and the road ahead is going to be very exciting. We strongly believe in the overall growth and continued development of each new hire. In joining the Marketing team at Konsus, you join a community that believes in development and promotion from within. We're looking for people who are excited to work in a fast-moving company, make an impact, and rapidly develop their career in marketing.
A key benefit of Konsus is that all our roles are location independent. Live and work anywhere: work from home, at one of the many co-working spaces or join management in our Oslo or San Francisco offices.
What will I be doing?
- Manage Konsus as a merchant on affiliate networks
- Acquire new partners to grow the affiliate scheme
- Analyse campaign activity to ensure affiliates deliver the best ROI
- Manage the affiliate budget, including commission and budget spend
- Recruit and train up a team of Affiliate Executives to ensure their knowledge is up to date and accurate
- Oversee all affiliate campaigns
- Deliver affiliate marketing reports to senior management
- Initiate new campaign ideas, incentives and bonuses for the affiliate scheme
- Develop the affiliate marketing strategy with the aim of recruiting new affiliate partners and delivering sales volume · Ensure timely and accurate invoicing by agencies and affiliates
- Ensure affiliate compliance and brand protection
What skills do I need?
- An in-depth understanding of the affiliate ecosystem
- A minimum of two years of experience in an affiliates role or relevant internet marketing experience with a keen interest in developing an affiliate marketing skill-set
- Strong team management and partnership management skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Effective sales and negotiation skills
- Driven and results-orientated
- Highly numerate
- A good understanding of tracking technology
- Bachelor’s degree
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Fluent in English
- We are an American company competing in the American market, with offices in San Francisco and Oslo, Norway but with a remote workforce working from 30+ countries. We understand the value of Content Marketing and offer competitive compensation levels to the right people
- We will offer a combination of base salary, performance bonus and stock options