Content Marketing Manager
Konsus — Company based in Palo Alto
via Remotely Awesome Jobs
The Fastest Online Creative Service Konsus is a creative service built for clients that value speed, deadline reliability, consistent quality and confidentiality. Konsus recruit top-rated designers and writers globally, and enable this community with custom project software and workflow automations to drive efficiency and remove errors.
Konsus is a deeply creative company with the confidence to believe it can fundamentally change the future of internet work. Konsus delivers a suite of services that all businesses can use to get more done. We deliver services such as Graphic Design, Presentation Design, Online Research, Data Entry and Web Design. Today more than 3,000 businesses, including Deloitte, LinkedIn and Major League Baseball, use Konsus to help them with non-core tasks.
Are you an experienced content marketing professional? Do you want to work for a revolutionary remote workforce, confident in their ability to define the future of work? Are you driven, persistent, curious, and competitive in your pursuit of opportunities? Would you appreciate to work closely with top management in building a scalable growth channel? Are you excited about working in a remote setting where results are what matters? If you want the freedom to define how affiliate marketing should be conducted in a fast growing and ambitious online company, you should apply now.
What's the opportunity?
As a Content Marketing Manager you will be responsible for scaling our content development including blog posts, newsletters, case studies, landing pages, social media posts, webinars, white papers, etc to drive organic traffic and help acquire new customers.
A successful hire will possess a demonstrated ability to execute rapidly in a fast-paced environment, are highly competitive, relentless and have the ability to collaborate in a team environment using strong interpersonal and communication skills. We’re in the early days of building a world-class remote marketing organization, and the road ahead is going to be very exciting.
We strongly believe in the overall growth and continued development of each new hire. In joining the Marketing team at Konsus, you join a community that believes in development and promotion from within. We're looking for people who are excited to work in a fast-moving company, make an impact, and rapidly develop their career in marketing.
A key benefit of Konsus is that all our roles are location independent. Live and work anywhere: work from home, at one of the many co-working spaces or join management in our Oslo or San Francisco offices.
What will I be doing?
- Accountable for all content marketing initiatives to drive traffic, engagement, leads, that deliver sales and customer retention
- Collaborates across functions to deliver an effective content marketing strategy and editorial plan to meet the business objectives at the lowest possible cost
- This role requires a brand publisher mindset: create the content our audience is looking for and then to optimize the path to conversion
- Editorial requirements include basic SEO understanding, content categorization and structure, content development, distribution and measurement. Development of editorial governance so content is consistent with our brand voice, style and tone
- Editorial calendar and organization workflows must be developed and managed.
- Channel management of digital content hubs and all supporting social channels including email / newsletter distribution. This person must understand the basic best practices of the main social media channels, which content and approaches work on each and why
- Measurement and optimization of the program will be required on a regular and ongoing basis
- Management of all creative resources including a large group of designers and writers
What skills do I need?
- BA/BS or equivalent working experience
- Proven ability to write critical landing page copy that converts
- Proven ability to build a content strategy to drive hundreds of thousands in organic traffic
- Experience creating content for the web and growing a social audience
- Experience working with a team of writers to execute the content development based on the editorial calendar
- Editorial mindset that seeks to understand what audiences consume and how to create it
- Ability to analyze and present content and social performance KPIs
- Solid understanding of keyword research and content SEO
- We are an American company competing in the American market, with offices in San Francisco and Oslo, Norway but with a remote workforce working from 30+ countries. We understand the value of Content Marketing and offer competitive compensation levels to the right people
- We will offer a combination of base salary, performance bonus and stock options