Detail Orientated Print & Web Graphic Designer
LEN Furniture — Company based in Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
Looking for an experienced and detail orientated Graphic Designer with strong print experience for project to project freelance work. You will work with a team of international experts for this project. This will include multiple sub-projects. Must be confident and highly experienced with designing for print using the Adobe Creative suite of products inclusive of: Indesign, Photoshop and Illustrator.
* Experience in sending Indesign files ready for print
* Experience creating brochures and product catalogues for print using Adobe Indesign
* Experience creating or recreating illustrations in Adobe Illustrator
* Experience in image processing and grading using Adobe Photoshop
* Ability to convert and re-format print material to web format (to be viewed online)
* Experience in designing and formatting pages in Microsoft Powerpoint or Google Slides
* Experience in updating text and images within Wordpress
* Experience in sending email campaigns in Mailchimp or Campaign Monitor
* Experience in Instagram and VSCO image editing applications.
The goal of our design projects is to create minimally modern, elegant and functional print and web material. Please view these websites for examples https://goo.gl/6YFNXv and https://goo.gl/F7qP6a
**Types of projects you will design and produce:**
* Product specification books
* Product catalogues
* Press Releases
* Website content: Image manipulation or grading
* Social media content: Images, illustrations.
* Powerpoint / google slide’s
* Fixing or adjusting product drafting specifications within illustrator
* Photo realistic Image manipulation
* Ability to respond to our requests promptly via Slack
* Ability to produce the work within a reasonable time frame (Ie: within 24 hours)
**To be a best fit for this project you need:**
* Ability to communicate clearly via Skype chat / voice or Slack chat / voice
* Be within +/- 2 hours from GMT+10 Time zone and be able to work and communicate during 9am - 6pm GMT+10 Time Zone
* A perfectionist mentality with an existing process for quality assurance
* Self motivated and autonomous
* Dedication to meet project deadlines in timely manner
* Write “I love design” on top of your reply or cover letter
* Attention to detail
* Willingness to sign an Non Disclosure Agreement for Privacy.
**Interested in applying?**
In your cover letter, please provide your skype id, a link to a sample of your best work that shows your ultra-modern design style, and tell us in 2-3 sentences about your experience with designing for print.