Mailbird — Company based in USA
### THE ROLE:
We’re looking for a UX Designer to help solve our users biggest pain points, creating tools that empower them to achieve inbox zero and reach a new level of productivity.
As a UX Designer at Mailbird you will work very autonomously with the rest of the team. We work remotely, so we need someone that takes ownership of and ideate, prototype, and iterate on solutions - both alone and together with the rest of the team.
### WHAT WILL YOU WORK ON?
1. Bringing exciting visual experiences to a desktop application (Windows) and eventually mobile (Android).
2. Designing eventual landing pages, ads campaigns and other ways of promoting our product.
3. Ideating new improved ways for people to use Mailbird.
4. Simplifying a complex set of features and unifying them under a single core user interface.
### WHAT WILL YOU BRING TO THE TEAM?
1. At least 3 years of hands-on product design experience.
2. A strong portfolio showcasing your past work.
3. Solid foundational visual design skills – e.g. typography, layout, color and information hierarchy.
4. Knowledge of human-computer interaction and design principles.
5. Excellent communication skills and the ability to ideate & explore new features and products with product managers and development teams.
6. Well rounded production skills. Ability to take an idea from wireframes and UX research to pixel perfect design.
7. High degree of interest in usability and studying to understand our users' needs in depth.
8. Comfortable with working remotely.
9. **Bonus (not required)** ability to translate design comps to HTML / CSS code ready to deliver to the engineering team.
### ABOUT THE COMPANY
1. Mailbird is unified email client with popular communication and productivity apps integrated. Mailbird has won multiple prestigious awards and voted the best email client for Windows both by users, PCWorld, IT World and many others. Mailbird has been featured on BBC, Forbes, CNN, CNBC, Bloomberg, Lifehacker, TechCrunch and much more. Mailbird is partnered with other awesome companies such as Evernote, WhatsApp, Dropbox, Asana and Wunderlist. Work with an exciting and passionate international team all over the world!