WordPress Plugin Technical Support
Markasio — Company based in Gainesville, Florida, United States
I am the founder of Quiz And Survey Master which is the highest rated quiz and survey plugin for WordPress. As the plugin's installs have grown (to almost 20,000 sites), so has the amount of support and development that is required to keep it growing.
I am looking for a motivated individual to help assist with the answering technical support tickets, debugging issues, and filing bug reports.
* Debugging reported issues to identify possible causes of issue
* Creating issues on GitHub for bugs and feature requests
* QA/Testing plugin and its addons to ensure minimum bugs across variety of environments
* Technical support for users who are experiencing bugs
* Depending on your CSS skill level, this may include occasionally providing a user with CSS to resolve an issue
The plugin has extensive documentation (over 40 pages!) and many video tutorials.
This job will be about 10 hours a week at the beginning but may grow as the plugin continues to grow.
We currently use Help Scout, Slack, and GitHub so experience with any of those is helpful but not required.