Frontend Developer (React & Material-UI)
medbelle — Company based in Berlin, Germany
Healthcare is one of the least digitised and standardised industries, making it incredibly inefficient and often causing negative patient experiences.
We are reinventing healthcare to make it work as it should. medbelle offers medical procedures whilst leveraging technology to make the process simple from start to finish.
Backed by experienced investors, we are helping an ever-growing number of patients and are looking for a web developer with strong frontend and UX skills to build the foundation of our tech team in Berlin and bring real change to healthcare.
You are a great fit if:
- You're fluent in English (both spoken and written)
- Perennial experience with responsive design implementation including CSS preprocessors like LESS/SASS/SCSS and animations
- A great feeling for UX design and optimistic UI’s, understanding of the material design framework
- You have a great understanding of ...
- At least 2 years of experience with React.js
- RESTful services and how to implement them
- Version and contribution methodology via git
- Bonus if you have experience with
- Figma / Adobe Illustrator / Sketch
- Bundlers like Webpack
- Key ingredient: You are passionate and motivated about what you do and why you do it, and genuinely want to improve people’s lives. We have worked really hard to build a very driven team that works tenaciously to get modern healthcare to where it should be. We put our heart into it - not only for ourselves or our team but to make our vision reality. This is key for a successful company like ours.
What you will do:
- Build and maintain medbelle’s UI library with React.js
- Coin the future of healthcare user experience - build a next generation UI for patients and doctors
- Collaborate with Head of Software Engineering and a small team of JS experts to engineer a scalable platform
Compensation & Benefits:
- Competitive base salary
- Awesome hardware
- Budget for tech conference visits
What you’ll find at medbelle:
- A small, highly international (70%+), English-speaking (and very funny) medbelle family who loves to welcome new additions
- A company culture focused on building a great service and a professional emphasis on numbers and growth but also making every day more fun than the last
- The usual cool stuff: free drinks, coffee (and British tea!), Friday memes & beers, etc.
We move quickly. If you are a great match, we can cover the initial phone interview, implementation challenge, technical interview and chat with the founders in one week.
We look forward to hearing from you!