Site Reliability Engineer - Remote
Numbrs Personal Finance AG — Company based in Global
The Numbrs Personal Finance AG is a global leading technology company. Our product is Numbrs, one of the most widely used banking apps in Germany.
The app provide millions of users with the best technology platform for easily managing their personal finances and assets. Numbrs is one of the best funded FinTechs worldwide, backed by renowned investors.
The Numbrs business division solves some of the most complex business problems in the financial industry today. We are a team of professional, hard-working, supportive and entrepreneurial individuals with a passion for execution, headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland.
We are seeking professionals who can thrive in a fast-paced environment where attention to details, excellent communication skills, and a talent for delivering out-of-the-box ideas are essential. Do you want to have a real impact on the future of the financial industry? Join Numbrs.
You will be a part of a team that is responsible for developing, releasing, monitoring and troubleshooting large scale micro-service based distributed systems with high transaction volume. You enjoy learning new things and are passionate about developing new features, maintaining existing code, fixing bugs, and contributing to overall system design. You are a great teammate who thrives in a dynamic environment with rapidly changing priorities.
All candidates will have
- A Bachelor's or higher degree in technical field of study or equivalent work experience
- Experience with systems for automating deployment, scaling, and management of containerised applications, such as Kubernetes or Mesos
- A track record in automating operations and building large-scale systems
- A good understanding of network and routing protocols (TCP/IP, DNS and others)
- Excellent knowledge with at least one modern programming language, such as Go, Java, C++, Python or Scala
- Excellent troubleshooting and creative problem-solving abilities
- Excellent written and oral communication and interpersonal skills
Ideally, candidates will also have
- Experience deploying and supporting big data technologies, such as Kafka, Spark, Storm, Flink and Cassandra
- Experience implementing, operating, and supporting open source tools for network and security monitoring and management on Linux/Unix platforms
- Experience with encryption and cryptography standards