Ranorex GmbH — Company based in Graz, Austria
Would you love to work in an innovative IT-company equipped with the latest hardware and software? Technology is your passion and you are always up-to-date with software trends? You are eager to shape a software product that is used by a fast growing worldwide customer base? Then we would love for you to join our Ranorex team!
The Ranorex GmbH is one of the most successful companies in the field of software test automation with headquarters in Graz, Austria, and Clearwater, FL. Our award winning test automation tools continue to set new standards for software quality assurance through functional testing of the user interface of desktop, web and mobile applications. We are looking to expand our team in Graz, Austria, with a
Your responsibilities include:
- You will be working in a self-organized agile team, responsible for every aspect of the software, from development, testing to continuous delivery and bug triaging
- Together with a highly motivated team you will be working on an Electron app with the aim to deliver a first-class experience in writing and maintaining UI Tests
Every feature is developed in pair programming. We do value a high level of automation and as such even our (s)css is linted.
- Knowledge of at least one major Single-Page-Application (SPA) Framework (e.g. React, AngularJS 1, Angular >= 2, Aurelia, Polymer, Vue, Knockout)
- Experience with Git Versioning
- Fundamental understanding of Software Testing (Unit, Integration, E2E)
- Good understanding of the JS tool eco-system
- Experience with writing Electron Apps is a plus
- C# skills are beneficial
- Excellent skills in written and spoken English
- High quality awareness and self-responsibility, solution-oriented, analytical and organizational skills