Razorhorse Capital — Company based in Atlanta, Georgia, United States
We're looking for an Executive Assistant to our CEO with a weekly time commitment of 30-40 hours. Work hours require a strong overlap with EST hours (6 am - 6 pm EST).
* Scheduling (calls, meetings and trips)
* Maintaining the calendar
* Research and analysis
* Crafting marketing content
* Write donor letters
* Post to social media
* Fill out paperwork (eg. Audi class action settlement)
* Schedule contractor appointments (at CEO's house - your job is remote)
Required experience and skills
* Proven work experience as an Administrative Assistant (minimum 2 years)
* Proficiency in G-Suite products and Salesforce.com
* Detail oriented
* Solid written and verbal communication skills
* Ability to be resourceful with a can-do attitude when issues arise
* Excellent organizational skills
* Flawless calendar scheduling and time management skills with the ability to handle multiple tasks
* Strong presentation skills
* Customer service attitude
* High degree of professionalism and high level of comfort interacting with C-level executives and clients
You don't have to have experience in every single area. If you enjoy learning and are a fast learner, we can teach you. Being comfortable with making decisions is a huge plus. You should be able to follow instructions, but not be afraid to make your own decisions / exercise judgment.
We look forward to hearing from you!
PS: Please ONLY apply via Hubstaff, not email.