Front-end developer (100% Remote)
This is a 100% fulltime remote work for independent contractors only. Please do not apply for your company or agency services.
We prefer to hire a developer to join our company who has 100% experience in FRONT END development work, not back end. You must be from Europe and Asia to be able to collaborate best with our current dev team is in Asia or Europe. And so it is unlikely (although not impossible) that we will hire in north or south america.
You will be working from home with mostly flexible hours although you will need to attend the team meeting which is at approximately 8:30am GMT and to work for 3 hours after this time for team collaboration (This is 3:30am to 6:30am New York time, so you can see that’s the reason we are not likely to hire in north, central or south america).
WHAT YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR
You will be working in a team of around 10 other developers. You will be working on complex bugs, new features, and improvements for the software. The software is the web app of our time tracking software for remote teams.
You are going to get involved into different branching models for version control, and strict coding standards, work with continuous integration.
TO BE A BEST FIT FOR THIS JOB YOU NEED TO:
- have good experience in React.js (2+ years), building web based applications
- have a solid experience in front-end optimization and performance improvements
- have good experience in integration of external REST services with React.js
- be an expert in slicing PSD to HTML
- have a good understanding of CSS and Sass
- Be an expert in twitter bootstrap
- have a good experience with Angular JS is a plus
- be able to solve complex bugs quickly
- know how to document your code
- want to learn and work with technologies and frameworks
- have experience with with git is a must
NOTE: You must agree to use our time tracking software while at work. This will be the basis for your payment.
TO APPLY, please go to this link https://timedoctor.recruiterbox.com/jobs/fk0fz3p and submit all the requirements mentioned in the job posting, if you want to be considered for the job.