Remote Graphical/UI/UX Designer
Tunnll — Company based in Barcelona, Spain
via Remotely Awesome Jobs
As a Graphical/UI/UX Designer, you will work end to end through discovery and production in an agile team. You will gather initial requirements; work directly with Users, produce mockups, build prototypes, etc. You will be someone that is confident at talking with users and the technology teams. You will be working across a number of different projects such as mobile applications, enterprise client applications, responsive websites, interactive data visualization, and B2B tools. The successful UX designer will need a portfolio of creative user experience outcomes and some visual / interface skills.
What you will do:
* Create elegant and simple digital experiences and manifest them in digital UI's across different platforms (mobile, desktop, onboard, etc.)
* Conduct user research and requirements analysis, task and concept modeling, information architecture and interaction design, and concept/usability testing.
* Design interactions using an iterative process, based on evidence from deep customer insight, and gathered through interviews, studies, analytics, usability testing and more.
* Create user experience specifications, personas, user journeys, interactive prototypes and information architecture tools such as site maps and navigation models.
* Create designs for web, print, and other media.
* Work closely with design and development teams to ensure the UX specification is successfully translated into visual design and code.
For more information, please, proceed to
CompanyTunnll is a startup company with a distributed team spread accross the globe. We like to mix successful engineering management practices with marketing, administrative and design activities. In other words, we apply the best elements of SCRUM Agil eboth to software development and to all the non-engineering tasks.
How to apply
The only way to apply for this position is to successfully complete a web form at http://tunnll.com/jobs/graphical-designer/